M133 Micro Amp review by MXR

MXR: M133 Micro Amp

Purchased from: Local store

I use this pedal with my Marshall JCM 800 and my Laney GL50. I use the pedal in the FX loop on booth amps. I usually play with a Gibson SG or a Fender Telecaster and I works great with both! This pedal is perfect for soloing! Just push the buttom and you have a great tone! It gives you a volume boost and a tiny bit of a crispy overdrive. I just LOVE to use this bad boy, best pedal on my board I must say!

Overall, just a damn fine guitar pedal. If you're looking for something simple but still very good sounding for solos, this is the thing! Just one buttom and your solos wont ever be the same! I would but one again if it was lost, yesyesyes. The feelin' of unleashing squealing solos with the MXR is PRICELESS.

If I can depend on it? The only two things that would survive a nuclear war would be cockroaches and the MXR micro amp. The pedal is built like a tank. Solid Metal box that would surprise me if it ever broke down. I would without any doubts bring this pedal to a gig without a backup. I've had this one for about a year and a half and it have never let me down.

This is probably the easiest pedal you will ever use. There's just one knob and it does it's think very well. Since this pedal doesn't really alter your sound, well a little bit it does (cleaning the signal and boost's it), it's just to plug in and turn the knob where ever you want it. I didn't even read the manual, I couldn't see what good it would do.