Guitar Rig 5 review by Native Instruments

Native Instruments: Guitar Rig 5

In Guitar Rig 5 there are some Legend tones and I also use tones from Guitar Rig 4. There are 500 tones. The tone you can't imagine that also in Guitar Rig 5. There are [you can import more]: - 18 amp models, - 3 cabinets, - 6 delay & echo, [these are awesome then you think] - 13 distortion pedals, [these are the power of guitar rig] - 13 dynamic pedals for volume, noise, etc., - 5 equalizer, [to make the perfect tone you need] - 9 filters, these are for wah, pitch, etc. - 5 modifiers, [with this you can make the most weirdest sound of the entire history of earth, cause there are LFO, Envelope, etc...] - 8 awesome modulation, - 5 pitch pedals, - 8 best reverb, - 7 Special FX, [yeah they are so special] - 5 tools [for Split your guitar tone to different pan, soundbox, for loop, and more...]

Yeah I feel good with Guitar Rig 5. I play mostly Metal, Rock, sometimes others. Guitar Rig is serving me nicely. I use PC so much and with that I use Guitar Rig 5 so much. Good luck with it.

I think this is best for recording in studio. In my profile you can listen my recording with with it. My recording was in my home with a crappy built in soundcard. But if you have Guitar Rig Pedalboard or a effect processor with similar keys and buttons, or a large keyboard, you can use it in stage live. Yes I'm depended on it.

This is a effect processor for using with a computer or laptop. Native Instruments also have Guitar Rig Pedalboard. It's quite expensive. It's all about sound, if someone want to buy every effect pedals in Guitar Rig 5, that will be a dream and thats only possible for some super rich people. Its manual is easy to learn. But didn't need a manual to use it. If you have a good sound card then its so much more better to use it. I don't know about does it produce unlimited sustain. But if I use volume boost at 30db and a noise reduction thats very long sustain.

wembly
    Roflpwn wrote: mouna666 wrote: This is old..GR6 is out which has a better interface I guess he is talking about Guitar PRO 6 Well, he is wrong in both cases.
    Exept guitar pro 6 is out.
    Revocati0n
    AMSchmitt
    Is this site filled with kids? Who says crap like this? Anyway.... GR5 is awesome, is very useful for recording. The guy who says that using his line6 pod is better is delusional.
    mouna666
    Ometh
    I read your review of Guitar Rig. I me like Guitar Rig, but not your review. Your review sucky sucky.
    Chronologo
    Revocati0n wrote: this is the worst review I have ever read. why did I read this. I feel like killing myself.
    Same thoughts, looks like a cheap ad
    djbungo
    The writing may not be up to scratch for some of you but try and remember some people who play guitar do not speak English as their first language. Since none of the rest of you with this software seem to be bothered to write a review i'd not be too quick to criticise those who do put the effort in.
    Roflpwn
    Well, he is wrong in both cases.
    rubixnoobix2
    Thats a good review Guitar rig 5 can reproduce most any effect pedal and even amplifiers plus recording and backing tracks
    damiani.guilherme
    I had GR5 with Kontrol, it is great fun but then the Rig Kontrol broke after ~50 uses. They do not offer instructions for self-repair (and believe me, for a thing that is so fragile, it is almost impssible to open it and try to fix things), but they can "replace" the rig for a couple hundred bucks... riiight, no thanks. Takeaway: Do not buy it unless you can afford to replace the hardware every now and then. I'm never buying any physical product from Native Instruments again, that's for sure.