DST-1 Distortion review by Onerr

Onerr: DST-1 Distortion

Purchased from: davids guitar loft

I am using my DST-1 Distortion pedal with a bad horsie2 wah pedal and an old Fender amp I've got it sounds great. This pedal isnt noisy unless you keep it on idiot setting the whole time. This pedal sounds great unless it is low on battery. I don't know if any artist I no use this pedal though. The distortion sond is great if you do what I said earlier and put every nob on 4.

I play hard clasic and jam rock. This pedal can be used on most of the songs I play. I've Been playing 5 years. I own a px4d pandoras box and a Hamer a/t2 guitar. I like this product a lot and I have no regrets about it. If it were stolen or lost I would get this pedal again. I like everything about it accept for when I have to change the 9 volt battery. I compared it to many other pruducts like the dst-2, that distortion pedal I think has to many nobs and is too expensive for a minor sound change. I can't think of any improvements they could make for that pedal. So I give it two thumbs up.

This was my first pedal I've ever had. It is built like a tank. I can't tell you how many times I've dropped it on stage.This pedal could get hit by a car and still work. I would use it in any gig without a backup. it's got a pretty long battery life too. And if you arn't into batterys it can havea 9volt ac adapter also. I would smack it on the ground as hard as I could and it wouldn't break.

The Onerr DST-1 Distortion pedal is a great pedal for a low cost. If you are low on money and need a good sounding distortion I would go with the DST-1 Distortion pedal. you can get great sounds out of it too. You can get nice creamy sounding distortion by having every nob on level 4. I prefer the creamy sound but if you're into heavy metal it can do that too. The manual is very easy to use it tells you what every nob does, like level tone and distortion. I find it easy to use because it only has 3 nobs. My pedal souds extremly well and I have never upgraded it.

TimBFMV
    I got one of these and its awesome, a great distortion pedal for the cheap price i paid, now im looking into getting a Onerr Fat Boy II wah.
    Smart Patrol
    Onerr pedals are made in Brazil. I have one too, HF-1 Hydrogen Flanger. Read my review.