Black Cat Moan review by Rocktron

Rocktron: Black Cat Moan

Price paid: € 102

Purchased from: www.audio-pro.si

The Black Cat Moan makes really good sounds with some effects on the amp, with some effect I don't hear myself doing wah. It's good for clean, but if you really want the distrotion and turn the Moan Gain up. The moan gain is like a distrotion, the moan effect (that's the second button) makes a bit harmonic sound, so it isn't for power chords. Really great sound.

I was really impressed. It's great for Santana solos. I'm playing it for about a year and it's my first pedal. Everything I buy is the last one in my country, like Moan. It really is amazing, no comments. It's also for the bass, it's cool for use it for low tones.

It really is hard like a daimond and heavy like lead. The greatest part of it all is the pedal: it's on the mechanical principle, still got the sprockets. Except the Moan On/Off button is a little hard to press, but that's the kind of buttons, but it's really great, becouse you can Switch it while the playing.

Roc Black Cat Moan is really great Wah and it's got two great effects too. I was really impressed when I got it. The pedal is great. It's really nothing hard to use it. When I got it, I didn't think, that the Wah is so ease for use. Except tce button "Combine Moan/Wah" is the one that I don't understand, becouse it doesn't change anything. It's just brilliant.