Metal Planet review by Rocktron

Rocktron: Metal Planet

Purchased from: GHS String Co

I'm using a Marshall Micro Stack with it and it sounds kick ass. It makes my 9volt Mircro Stack sounds like a 12 watt. The distortion always sounds great on it. I can get the sound of any artist with distortion using it. It's just a distortion pedal.

I play punk-metal and this thing is exactly what I was looking for when it comes to distortion. I've been playing for 4 years and I own a Gibson SG. A Marshall Half Stack and a 100 w head, a Marshall Micro Stack, many different efects pedals. No questions before I got this its sweet. If it were stolen or lost I'd for sure go buy it again. I love everythign about it and hate nothing about it. My favorite feature are the 4 EQ's. If there was anything I wish it had was more effects 'cause I love as many pedalsas I can get.

I can always depend on it because its easy set up and easy to change the batter and of course I'd use it on a gig without a back up, it's really durable.

I just recieved this from the owner of GHS. He lives in my town and likes to give me free stuff, but anyway he wanted me to to try this pedal out and I must say its freaking sweet. It's so easy to get a good sound out of it it even makes my Marshall Micro Stack sounds sweet with its distortion. It has a 4 EQ's on it and it just makes the distortion coming out of it sound just the way you wan it to plus its really durable and has a easy to get to battery compartment on it which makes it easy to change the battery. Anyway I just want to say this pedal is sweet.