Metal Planet review by Rocktron

Rocktron: Metal Planet

Purchased from: Damm Music Center

I own a Peavey Backstage amp that does not have very good sound quality, but this pedal made it sound great. The distortion is very easy to control and you can quickly make your guitar sound like a number of different bands such as The Darkness, Blink 182, Alkaline Trio, Black Sabbath, and a ton of others. Basically, if you want distortion and to play a wide variety of music, this is the pedal for you.

This is a good effect pedal for any type of rock distortion. I prefer this pedal to my Danelectro Fabtone any day. The pedal looks and sounds great and it is very easy to use. I had looked at several other distortion pedals before this one, and I knew I had to get this one the minute I turned it on.

I've kicked this pedal around the room and nothing was affected. I would definitely use this on a gig without backup.

This thing is incredibly easy to use. Within minutes I was able to make my guitar sound like the guitar in Alkaline Trio and The Darkness. Everything on this pedal is well worth the money.

gibsonlespaul44
    wow ive used a rocktron amp but ive never used any of their pedals. sounds awesome. I LOVE BLINK 182 THEY KICK ASS!!! I just thought it was for more heavy metal music too. awesome.