Tri-Wah review by Rocktron

Rocktron: Tri-Wah

Purchased from: MusicGORound

The setup I'm using is with a Marshall 30 watt, an RP80, and my Schecter. It is a very good sounding pedal, very classic. The "normal" preset is probably the weakest of the three. You can get sounds like Jimi Hendrix and along the lines of Kirk Hammett, but those are just the people I try to sound like. "Normal" is sorta weak, while "classic" has to be the most powerful. "Bass" sounds cool on guitar, but it is meant for bass.

The style of music I play is classic rock and hard rock so this really matches great. I have been playing for about a year and a half and use an RP80, and a Marshall 30 watt with this pedal. I wish I would have really known how to use a wah perfectaly in the first place, but practice makes perfect. I would buy it again if it were stolen but only if it was a little cheaper. I love that is just so easy to use. This product rocks because, why get a "Classic Crybaby Wah" when you have 3 built in here? I don't know why. I chose this because it sounded like the Crybaby and was the least expensive. Since this was my first wah, I never knew how to turn it off. I feel stupid now because it is quite simple. But the manual doesn't even cover that.

I could depend on this because it's built like a freaking tank, as most wah's should be. I would use it without backup, but you should always have backup just in case. It would seem very reliable but I still wouldn't want to drop it from 30 feet. Like all pedals (most anyways), it is built sturdy, made for massive foot-movement. And if this is your first wah, you'll be using it a lot.

It is Very easy to use, and like most pedals, you can adjust the action on it with the allen wrenches it comes with. There are 3 presets: normal, classic, and bass, in witch you can also play a bass through. The manual actually doesnt't really cover alot, it covers the real basics.

strangedata
    I couldn't find a manual anywhere... I'm considering buying it, but I don't really know if it'll take a regular 9VDC power adapter (Boss style.) So, can I use my daisy chain power adapter with it, or will it only take batteries? Cheers!