SFX-02 Tweak Fuzz review by Seymour Duncan

Seymour Duncan: SFX-02 Tweak Fuzz

I am currently running my pedal through a Marshall MG80 combo amp connected to a Crate 15 watt amp. My guitars include an Agile dauntless with duncan designed pickups and a late 80's Kramer dual humbucker striker. As far as fuzz pedals go, the sound is unmatched. Before purchasing this pedal I had tried several Boss, electro harmonics, and other pedals, none of which compared to the sound and versatility of this pedal. Also, the pedal has true bypass, so you don't lose any of your original sound by running through this pedal in the off position. The only problem I have had with sound is that it lost sound when placed closer to the amp in sequence with my Dunlop crybaby. However, putting the tweak-fuzz closest to the guitar created some amazing tones and interactivity with the wah.

This is probably the best fuzz pedal you will find on the market right now. If you are looking for a true Vintage fuzz tone from Hendrix to Jack White, this is truly the pedal for you. I would by this again in a heartbeat if lost or stolen.

This thing is built like an armored tank. The batteries last forever but I currently am running it with a Boss 9v adapter. I would gig anytime without a backup. The casing seems like solid steel.

The Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz pedal is very easy to use. Single input and output tweak knob with several "fuzz" settings, gain knob, and volume knob. Very easy to get amazing sounds out of it,

higherworlds
    i play a lot of queens of the stone age and stoner rock, and i love fuzz, but i use a little big muff and a fulltone ultimate octave for my fuzz distortion, but i think i will try this pedal from the review
    cozjoz
    To get more fuzz for your buck, run this pedal at 4.5v or stick a tired old battery in,You'll not be disappointed.