Super Bawl Whine-O-Wah review by Snarling Dogs

Snarling Dogs: Super Bawl Whine-O-Wah

You first have to plug it in, then you gotta figure out if you want a bassish sound or a trebbly sound or something in the middle. So the choices are whiteroom (bass), voodoo (mid), or shaft (trebly) and then there is a Switch on the opposite side for if you want distortion added. Pretty damn simple. then you can push on the second inductor. I don't really see a difference in it, other than it makes the sound a little crisper and a little more noticeable. Then you have a volume. Very easy to get a good sound out of it. I use this with my Marshall mg and it sounds fantastic and with a Boss MD-2.

I love it. I play this along with my Gretsch electromatic solid body, Marshall MG100HDFX, and a Boss MD-2. If it were lost I probably wouldn't be able to afford another one, but I got such a good deal I had to buy it, and it's been amazing to me since. I love how freakin easy it is to dial in your sound, it has the switches to guide you through it. I also love the fact that it has a semi distortiony sound in it. it's just an all out great pedal. Much better than any Crybabies or Vox pedals I tried. It's phenomenal.

This thing is built like a tank. I know everyone says that for their new pedal. But this thing, it's got a huge outter casing, and the pushing thing is shaped like a foot, you really feel it's sturdyness when your pounding on it. I would definately depend on this thing with no backup.

This wah is amazingly simple. I didn't get a manual with this as it was returned to the store after some one bought it and didn't like it. The one I got was in mint condition. The sounds really depend on your taste. It has a true bypass which makes for good sounds when the pedal is turned off.

spoonylove90
    you really feel it's sturdyness when your pounding on it
    thats what she said! sorry, couldnt resist.
    Scumbag1792
    Looks like a great review, and it looks awesome too. I mainly play Alt. stuff all forms of Rock really, would it be worth buying?
    muso_ chris
    looks good, sounds like its good. the only thing i dont like is when companies put weird names on stuff. just call it bass middle and treble!
    alex-158
    you really feel it's sturdyness when your pounding on it thats what she said! sorry, couldnt resist.
    lmao!
    H, Omitted
    "You really feel it's sturdyness when you're pounding on it." "That's what she said! Sorry couldn't resist." lol that is funny. And to answer someone above's question, I'm pretty sure you could depending on how you set it.
    difima
    I have the same wah but my distortion pedal is zoom 505 and not sounds great, is it because the zoom pedal? sorry for my english
    NIN1993
    i just got this pedal and it didnt work but i hope soon i get a new one that does and ive heard a lot of good stuff about like one of the guitarist from Nine Inch Nails uses them