Wonder Wah 2 review by Snarling Dogs

Snarling Dogs: Wonder Wah 2

Purchased from: Gak

I'm using My Epiphone Les Paul Standard and a Marshall MG15DFX amp. The pedal has no access noise at all its a really great sound on any setting. The effects in general sound great, at first I couldnt use it very well and it was hard to get a good sound with after you flail your foot around for a bit it gets a great tone. It Hanldes Hendrix style well and handles high pitch tones on the higher frets (this is what I purchased it for). My favourite band is Guns N' Roses and I got this to play slash wah solo's as it is one of his signatures. It is good for playing songs from Civil War to Sweet Child O' Mine.

Like I say I play Guns N' Roses and bluesy sounding music. It suits my taste pefectly and would come in handy for many styles. I have being playing 2 years and 8 months, I own my guitar, amp and this pedal and occasionaly play slide guitar but I'm a nvoice. If I were lost or stolen I would replace it with the Snarling Dogs Whine-O-Wah as it has more features then this but it also costs more. This is a great basic wah pedal and its all you need for wah sounds. A great price too compared to some. It sounds great, looks great, works great. What more do you want. Go and get yourself one you wont be dissapointed.

I could certainly depend on this pedal. It is built like a beast as well as having the look to match. I would gig without a backup as its a heavy pedal it can surley take a good beating when giging. I'm not really heavy footed but I have huge feet and give it a good wearing at it handles fine. The looks are great on it, the dogs eyes light up when you turn it on and the dog image glows in the dark, the pedal is foot shaped and the base is a tangy green colour.

The wonder wah 2 has got to be one of the easiest pedals I've ever used. It's a matter of plug in and play. The manual is very basic, offering set up and troubleshooting as well as the other pedals and stomp boxes in the Snarling Dogs range. The manual doesn't have to be complex though as it's just so easy to use.