Wonder Wah 2 review by Snarling Dogs

Snarling Dogs: Wonder Wah 2

I'm using an Epiphone G400 with a RMS G80 amp. It is slightly noisy, I will admit, however nothing that can't be forgiven. It appears to work well on most settings. The effects are exactly what I wanted it for, with nice highs and lows, it's exactly the wah I was after. I play mostly blues based and classic rock. I've been playing a fair bit of Guns n Roses with it and it handles Slash's solos quite well, I couldn't ask for more.

I play blues based rock and it appears to suit that perfectly. I've been playing around three years and this is the only wah I own. The only thing I wish I'd asked before buying the product is "How much are these actually worth" as I think I paid a bit to much for it. If it was lost or stolen or anything like that I'd buy the exact same wah again, I love it. It's highs are really what sold me on it. And of course the glowing eyes when it's switched on is a great bonus. Not completely perfect, but nothing ever is. But I must say, I love it.

It may as well be built like a brick. It seems to be extremely reliable and I'd even think that after dropping it off a three story building it'd remain in perfect working order. I'd rely on it for almost anything from small pub gigs to giant concerts. When the world finally explodes into nothingness, you will notice the Wonder Wah 2 floating through space completely intact.

It's a Wah pedal, you put your foot down and voila! But as wahs go it is quite simple and easy to use, I certainly had no problems. The manual pretty much just described how to put the batteries in, not that you even needed it. It's all pretty self explanitory.