PolyTune review by TC Electronic

TC Electronic: PolyTune

Price paid: € 87

Purchased from: Promusig

This little device is really accurate and realizes the notes pretty fast. So as soon as you pluck a note it will tell you in less than a second if you are in tune or not. Are really really wicked feature is that you can tune all your strings at a time. I found this really useful when you have a floyd rose system on your guitar. As I've mentioned in the sound section you can also do Drop D tuning in case you need it for your rocking session. With this tuner you can tune any 6 string guitars and basses. I'd give this section a 9.5 because you can't tune 7 stringed guitar, but judging from the fact that not many people have a 7 stringed guitar I've rounded it up to 10.

If you've got the buck then get it. You won't regret it. At the moment I believe I won't need another tuner. I really enjoy using the multiple string tuning option. It's great and speeds up the tuning procedure. I've compared it to other simple tuners, ranging from 20 and 50 and even though those were about 40 cheaper I've decided to invest and buy something that will definitely last and do the job precisely and I must say I've not regret it. I think this one will last for a very long time if not forever...

I'm pretty sure you can depend on this little device. It's pretty compact, it's made of a good metallic material which can withstand many drops. I wouldn't be scared to drop it for I'm positive it would still work after it. It's a great tuner, it's accurate and responds really quickly. It's probably the best of it's kind. Like the mother of tuners.

This device is fantastic. It's even better than I have expected it to be. It's fairly easy to use, but at first I didn't know what all the buttons do, I've also had no idea how to use it and weather or not I was in Drop D tuning or not. This is probably the reason why I give it a 9 because it has not come with a manual. Although in little letters on the box, there is a website where you can view the manual in pdf format, but by the time I found this out, I've found out how to use this on my own. That's how easy it is to use.

BradTheBluefish
    I was a complete skeptic about this pedal. I wasn't sure I was going to like the display at all or programming it for certain tunings, but I got a great deal and decided to go for it. I have it now and absolutely love it. My only wish is that it had a mic so I could tune my acoustic instruments but since it is indeed a pedalboard tuner, I don't hold it against them. 10+