Double Trouble V2 review by Visual Sound

Visual Sound: Double Trouble V2

Price paid: € 165

Purchased from: Rockpalace The Hague

I'm using it with a USA Telecaster and a Vox AC15. It's a little noisy, it sometimes gives, not loud, high beeb but Imight be picky. But it's nothing compare to the Route 66 (see my other review) I returned the 66 for this one because I liked the Overdrive channel so much. There's a lot of volume on tap and quite a lot of gain as well. Ther's also an additional bass Switch on both of the channelswith comes in handy when using a telecaster and a Vox. I use this for blues, rock and folk but it works also great for english Indie stuff.

It can make almost any sound, not metal and other high gain stuff. I mainly play blues and rock with it and do not turn the Drive to high. I would probably not buy it again because as said before I'm really picky and it's bit noisy. But it probably will outlive me and I hope it won't get stolen because than you're losing actually 2 pedals! Like I sais before I returned the Route 66 for this one. That one is way to noisy and this is just a really good sounding pedal.

It's build like a tank you can throw it off a roof top without scrating it. No back up needed with this baby.

Speaks fot itself. 2 TS808's with tone, level and Drive button. You can use them seperatly or stack them up and make a really fat sound. The manual is clear and they give you some usable settings.