H2O Liquid Chorus And Echo review by Visual Sound

Visual Sound: H2O Liquid Chorus And Echo

Purchased from: Musiciansfriend.com

I use this pedal with a Fender Telecaster and a Marshall MG100HDFX and it sounds great. Like previously stated, finding the perfect setting can be a little time consuming if you are as anal about your settings as I am, but it is well worth the time. I usually use this pedal for soloing, especially the echo, and it adds another dimension to your sound; it can turn any little club into an arena. This pedal has also worked its way into being part of my band's signature sound. It is great for alternative bands and experimental music.

With the battery problem put aside, this is a great pedal. I've been playing in a punk/grunge band for about three years and this pedal is a recent but overused addition to my rig. This pedal can add a whole new sound to your playing, or just make your old sound better. If this was stolen or lost, I would probably replace it seeing how it is one of my workhorses.

This pedal is very durable. Like Electro-Harmonix, this pedal has a metal casing with a button instead of pedal making it easy to select the seperate effect instead of hitting both. The one major thing I have against this pedal is that it drains batteries. Although I would not need a backup for it, I do bring a couple packs of batteries. On average I change the batteries once or twice a week. It is absolutely necessary to buy the power adapter for this pedal, you don't want to be in the middle of a gig and have to change the batteries.

Once again, Visual Sound has paired up two effects into one pedal. This pedal came with a small manual with some suggested settings to help you start off. Because this is two effects in one, it is often confusing to find settings for both effects that work good together, but it has a great range.

papersun87
    I'm about *this* close to buying one of these pedals, after trying it out and reading tons of reviews, and I think you just sold me.
    Weepin_Guitar
    thanks, this really helped me. I was first looking for an analog delay with a tap function and an analog chorus, but I don't want my pedalboard to be very long, and I don't think I need the tap function, I'll be happy if it just repeats. This pedal might be just what I need.
    guy_tebache
    tamotots : only one review? sigh. it looks like a good pedal. POSTED: 07/26/2008 - 113 am / quote |
    They were discontinued Visual sound ran out of "Bucket brigade" chips which are used for analog delay/echo effects. The bucket brigade chips were made by Panasonic (?), and they stopped making them 15 years ago. There is a new version of this pedal, but its not the same.