H2O Liquid Chorus And Echo review by Visual Sound

Visual Sound: H2O Liquid Chorus And Echo

I use it with various guitars, pedals and amps. I change my set up around alot. I did really like the how the chorus sounded. I used it a lot to get a 12 string effect and lighter chorus with distortion. Sometimes I used it in the loop of my tube amp other times I had it set up to send the signal to 2 clean amps. Definatly works better after any distortion. I never really used the echo side much. When using a battery the echo side being digital would eat the batt pretty fast. If you just used the analog chorus side it would last a decent amount of time on a batt. So your gonna want an adapter if you use it a lot or on stage. Mine came set up with 1 output dry signal the other was wet. I took it apart and moved a wire so it was both outputs wet. It wasn't stereo either way but I liked it with both outputs being chorus.

For what I use a chorus pedal for it did a good job. It didn't do anything crazy or have a billion settings. But it was analog I'm not a fan of digital. I am selling it soon as I plan to get the newer version of it, the stand alone liquid chorus. So I'm just trading not getting rid of.

Its a very well made pedal for sure. Only problem I ever had with was when I first got it somebody had apparently dropped it as one of the pots on the echo unit was screwed up. But I sent it back and Visual Sound fixed for nothing. After that never had a problem with it. But you get what you pay for it was well made and wouldn't expect it to just quit for no reason.

I'm gonna say mine was used as new they were 190 and mine was half that but you couldnt ell it was used by looking at it. Easy to use. Your basic chorus controls speed, width, and delay time. Delay time is misleading as it's more of a tone control than anything. The echo has time, repeats, and mix, also a long/short switch.