Jekyll And Hyde Ultimate Overdrive review by Visual Sound

Visual Sound: Jekyll And Hyde Ultimate Overdrive

Purchased from: guitar center

Well I have a small Roland Cube and I use a Fender strat Ibenez Semi hollow body and an ESP LTD MH-250NT and the pedal seems to be made for all of them it is such a great sound you can get almost any sound you want from it. The Overdrive is amazing and the Distortion is great too and the two together is unbelievably awesome! I still wish that it had a Switch that would lower the volume when you are using both effects separately in a song.

I play all styles of music and it hit's the spot. I have been playing for 2 years. If this was stolen for me I would hunt the person who stole it down and tear off their legs that's how much this pedal means to me. I love everything about it and hate nothing. Favorite feature is the sharp and blunt Switch which can change the mood of you sound in an instant.

it's as strong as a Boss pedal but the battery life is short so don't use a battery on it. I have had it for over a year and only one time did I think it broke so I picked it up and threw it as hard as I could on the ground... Then I realized that it was just a bad cord that I was using so I switched cords plugged in the pedal and it still worked so it can take a lot.

Well I have to say it is very easy to use I never had a problem with finding my own tone it's very simple. The manual that comes with it is great it shows you some great combinations you can use. It's also very easy to adjust the sound and mood of your pedal because it has very simple knobs Volume Tone Gain for Overdrive then for Distortion Gain Med Treb Volume it's pretty straight forward.