LIquid Chorus review by Visual Sound

Visual Sound: LIquid Chorus

Purchased from: Musicisians friend

I use with a few different guitars. 2 LPs 1 with hot humbuckers in it another with p90s, a Carvin, a 24.75 scale squire and my drop tuned strat with EMGs. Right now I have it set up after all my other effects to send the signal to 2 amps on opposite sides of the room. One sides signal goes thru a delay pedal to add some reverb. It took some getting use to as they apparently made it so it has treble boost. So it will definatly brighten your tone. At first I wasnt to sure about this aspect of the pedal. But now I like it. Just gotta change some settings in other places. I wasnt aiming for any specific tone or artist with this pedal. Never known AC/DC or sabbath to use chorus.

I did alot of research before I bought this one. It does what I need it to do. Its stereo and analog just what I was looking for. And has a smaller footprint than the older one I had. It doesnt have a bunch of digital things it does. Just a basic chorus pedal. If it was stolen I would get another one.

I havent had it very long but it looks durable enough. And as well built as the previous Visual Sound chorus I had. The battery is easy enough to get to and the door doesnt fall off where it would be easy to lose. But I run it off a power supply so it may never see a battery. Im not afraid to step on it like other plastic pedals.

Its very easy to operate. You do have to mess with it to figure out what you want it to do. The manual doesnt help much it has a few pictures with presets. This newer version has 4 controls speed, width, delay time and depth. The depth adds alot to how it sounds. You can get a light Vintage style chorus to a very deep underwater sound. There is an internal Switch to set it to 1 dry/1 wet output or true stereo. My older one I had to open it up and use a solder iron to set this. But as its true stereo not sure why you would change the setting anyways.