LIquid Chorus review by Visual Sound

Visual Sound: LIquid Chorus

Purchased from: eBay

I practice with it by using a MicroCube and it sounds great. Performing I use a Line6 Spider III and it sounds better. It has a full sound. Regardless of what sound you want it has it. When we did a cover of "867-5309" I turned it to the 70s Chorus setting that you can find in the manual and it sounded exactly like it. it's knobs set it to almost any kind of chorus you want but it will require a lot of experimenting. The effects are wonderful.

If you are looking to play funk, rock, disco, or pop, then this is the pedal for you. I would definitely buy it again if it was lost. The only thing to dislike about it is it's price but it is easily worth it. It is easy to modify to whatever sound you need and it's depth, delay time, speed, and width knobs truly modify your sound to whatever you need. It gets great reviews for a reason. It is a great pedal.

This pedal is easy to use and has an incredible circuit board which makes it almost impossible to screw up. I've used it in gigs and I shall continue. It's sound goes great if you are playing loud or soft. Unlike most pedals this won't make your volume go up like 20 decibels forcing you to change everything, it'll keep it's sound no matter what.

It is a simple, easy-to-use pedal with a manual supplying you with settings for any sound you want. I fell in love with it the day I got it. it's shape is a bit difficult for your pedal board as it could take up two spaces depending on how it is configured but aside from that it works great. Since I got it December 2008, I have not gotten it upgraded.

milwaukeerocker
    Good reviews, i recently acquired this pedal, and i absolutely love it. Having that Delay time knob makes a world of difference too, it can help add a bit of a flange sound with it. The overall effect is great, subtle enough, and doesn't pierce like some crappier chorus effects. I'd compare it to an old 80's DOD stereo chorus, which sounds similar but this one manages to top it with more variety of sounds.