LIquid Chorus review by Visual Sound

Visual Sound: LIquid Chorus

My setup is: Guitar->Crybaby->Bad Monkey->Jekyll and Hyde->Boss DD20->Liquid Chorus->Amp The pedal sounds great and doesn't add any hum or hiss. However, if you have hum from other pedals like an OD or a distortion, you might hear the chorus affect on the hum from your other pedals. The pedal doesn't add to the hum though. I have used this pedal with a variety of guitars and amps. It is a great pedal. I use this in church settings quite frequently for chords and quiet leads. It adds a nice sound to the mix, and it works great with volume and delay pedals for swells. It is slightly different than a traditional chorus. The Boss CE-2 sounds slightly different. If you want the "traditional" chorus sound go for the Boss chorus. I like this pedal though, it has something different that I really like. It sounds very similar to the TC Electronics chorus pedal.

I play every style of music known to man. This pedal works in multiple styles, just get it tuned in on the right settings. If my house burned down today, I would immediately go out a start a new pedal board with all Visual Sound products. I own several different brands of pedals, but Visual Sound pedals are durable, quality pedals that will last a lifetime. Boss was the standard for durability, but Visual Sound has them beat. The guys at Visual Sound are innovative and they really know what they are doing in regards to making guitar effects. Overall, I am extremely happy with my purchase. I am glad I bought this pedal, and I recommend Visual Sound pedals to all my friends. If you haven't tried out VS pedals yet, get to your local music store and try them out; you won't be disappointed.

This pedal is built like a brick. I have used the Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde for over a year and a half now with no problems to speak of. This pedal has been solid. No issues what'soever. As long as you are not submerging this pedal under water or dropping a 20 ton weight on this thing, you have nothing to worry about. The switches are rated for a million stomps; good luck breaking this thing, because I doubt this thing would break under normal gigging usage.

The Visual Sound LIquid Chorus pedal is a great pedal for any style of playing. Whether it is used for clean sounds or for rock leads, it is fun to use, easy to find a sound, and works well with other pedals. This pedal is full of functionality. It has an internal Switch and two outputs. The internal Switch controls the second output. The second output can be either a dry signal or a stereo output, depending on how you set the switch. The Switch is easily accessed, and it really makes the pedal much more versatile. After ten minutes of toying around with the pedal, I found what worked best for me. I like a slow chorus sound for most of my clean stuff, but this pedal really adds something to distorted chords and leads.