Pedal Power 2 Plus review by Voodoo Lab

Voodoo Lab: Pedal Power 2 Plus

Purchased from: Dan's Guitar

The battery sag option is simply awesome! It simulates the dying battery syndrome. The only other thing anyone needs to worry about with sound and the Pedal Power 2 Plus is it's ability to not make any noise, as in hum/hiss, thanks to the isolated ground.

If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely get a Voodoo Lab power supply. I considered the BBE Supa-Charger as well. The prices were close, but in the end, I liked the fact that the Pedal Power 2 comes with 2 outlets that have the "Sag" effect, and it also has a accessory plug inlet for any extra pedals that need a special power supply.

This is one tough little power supply. It's heavy considering it's size. I plan not to drop or abuse this puppy lol, but by force of habit, I always have a few spare 9v batteries for that scenario. This definitely has a place under my pedalboard and is gig-worthy!

The Pedal Power 2 Plus is a very important piece of equipment for any musician with more then a few effects pedals. Forget about wasting money here and there for 9v batteries when you can spend it all once and save in the long run. This is especially good for those pedals that eat batteries, like Delay pedals. The manual is very in-depth, but I found the center/tip negative/positive section and the Voltage Selector DIP section a challenge. Other then that mess, it's just plug and play.