Superfuzz review by Voodoo Lab

Voodoo Lab: Superfuzz

The setup is very easy, you just plug in one cord from the amp to the input, then another from the output to your guitar/bass. It is not noisy at all the sound is very rich and can be loud like a normal distortion you want. Any setting you have this pedal on it sounds amazing. I can get a wide range of sounds out of this pedal from Pink Floyd to Jimi Hendrix to Nirvana. The Fuzz is very Jimi Hendrix-esque because it is based around his sound.

I play alot of styles of music such as rock, classic rock, blues and metal and this pedal holds up to any sound I want to play at that time. I have been playing for two years and I also have a DOD Death Metal Distortion pedal and that is nothing compared to this. If it was stolen or lost (Heaven Forbid) I would be sad then I would buy it again, because I charish this pedal more than my guitar. I love everything about this pedal, from it's appearance, to it's sound, even it's hardware. The only thing that annoys me sometimes is that the knobs get in the wayn when you want to step on it, because they are kind of close, but as long as you're careful it's not a big deal. My favourite feature is the design on it: black background with green smoke effect painted on. I really didn't compare it to other products because a friend of mine has the same pedal, I used it and fell in love, so I went out and bought one. I don't wish it had anything I love the sound it is amazing.

The durability of this pedal is amazing. I have dropped it, stomped on it very hard and even thrown it, and it hold up to any beating I can give it. I would definetely play a gig without backup with this pedal, and I have a few times, it held up perfectly.

The use of this fuzz pedal is the easiest I have ever used. There is four knobs for volume, tone, reconosence and attack.

chrismellotron
    Are you sure you shouldn't have the cord from the amp to the output, while the guitar/bass goes to the input?