Bulldog Distortion review by Vox

Vox: Bulldog Distortion

Purchased from: local musicstore

Use it on a hot rod deluxe mainly with an epiphone boneyard. No need of further bells and chimes. I like to keep it simple, stupid. It always sounds great from a creamy crunch to tearing metal. I don't try to copy the sound of famous artist, but I think it is possible to copy a lot of artists with the Bulldog. I like the bulldog and don't need anything else. At first I wanted a tonebone classic distortion, which sounded great on a Bassman 59, but for some reason didn't want to be friends with my hotrod, so I kept looking and afte trying several distortions, I was immediately convinced by the soundquality of the Bulldog. The nice look of it doesn't matter to me. It lies on the floor and has to do his job, plain, simple and good.

Sounds great, easy to use and reliable. What more do you want. I tried about 8 distortion pedals (Tonebone, MX). My first choice swas the tonebone but for some reason it wouldn't match my hotrod. Try the pedals on your own gear!

I can! It follows me everywhere. I take care of it (boxtransport). It's all I ever need.

Very easy to use. 2 channels. 1 distortion channel (2 knobs gain and volume for the "rythmchannel) - (5knobs gain/volume/bass/treble and voice for the "leadchannel"). To the point manual included. It is tube operated. I recomand an adaptor, it will eat batteries.