Satchurator review by Vox

Vox: Satchurator

Purchased from: TomLee

I'm a Satch Big fan! But I just start to have my job for less than one year. So I need to get Satch's gear step by step. I've got a JS-1, it's amazing sound! Of course, I set the pedal like Satch Setting. Full gain, tone at 9-10 o'clock, volumn just over a half way. I didn't have a great amp. I just gotta cheap solid state amp right now. But! But! It's also sound great whenever I plug in the guitar and turn on the satchurator. Just Rock! \m/!! It's a little bit hum, but that's not the problem. I clone a Zvex super hard on myself. And put after the Satchurator, just like a preamp of the amp. Of course, it's what i want to get. And the dynamic of the Satchurator is the best I ever use. Roll down the gain and Pick your string slightly, you can get the clean sound with very little bit break up sound. Really smooth sound. Use the neck pickup, set the Satchurator at a low gain. You can play the "Down, Down, Down" intro, and kick on the "more" switch. You can solo all the way you want to play. At full gain position, You just the man on "Satch Boogie" & "Surfing"!!!

I've play guitar for over ten years. Satch style is my favorite. So I play his song almost all the time of my guitaring~! It's perfect match of Satch tone! I've got a JS-1~ I've buy it at HongKong TomLee. BTW, the price I type in it's a discount the day I purchase it, it's just the coincidence when I got to that musical instrument store. I love it very much. Nothing hate for it. My favorite feature of the Satchurator is the tone of Satch God! Of course the colour is perfect sexy!

It's a solid tank! I use it for a couple months. It's perfect. The red is so Sexy and the Led Shinning! It's 9 volt ac adapter. Really regular thing. It's of course the best thing for a gift for your boyfriend if he love Satch! I never need the backup. Because the Satchurator would never died~! In case, I'll buy it again.

This is the best distortion I've ever use. It's simple and easy. It's gain, tone, volumn. Really easy to get a Satch tone. I didn't use the pad Switch until I put a Wah in front of the satchurator. When I turn up the volumn of the amp and the gain of the Satchurator, the pad Switch have a nice control about the weird sound. It's a great tiny thing. The whole package is safe and the pedal just like the tank.