ToneLab SE review by Vox

Vox: ToneLab SE

Purchased from: Weirs Music Store(Hamilton, New Zealand)

I use a B.C. Rich Platinum Pro Series Beast. My amp is the TB100H and TB412A 100w head and cab package. It has many Preset artist sounds such as: Joe Satriani, Van Halen, S R V and many other ones which I don' know the name of, but have been told (I'm hopeless.) All effects are great, the preset wah sound needed a little bit more gain in to but it was great other than that.

Playing for 5 Years and would reccomend this to all guitarists. If this was stolen would get insurance to get me another. sadly I would loose all of my sounds and patches I have made. I would reccomend this over any Zoom pedal. It's at least 100 pedals in 1.

This is very dependable and durable, it is easy to adjust the tension of the wah and volume pedals by putting a screwdriver in the holes pre-cut to tighten or loosen the tension.

Basic to use, Many effects but pretty straight forward, you have 24 banks, each bank has 4 effect slots. Editing is a Breeze, and very easy to do with many controls just to edit one sound to prefect it. The manual tells you everything you would need to know.