Wah-Wah Pedal review by Vox

Vox: Wah-Wah Pedal

Purchased from: Musiciansfriend.com

The sound is a delicicous sound, you could say. I usually find myself doing the "wah wah" mouth motions when I use this. Or I'll just start saying "wah wah wah wah." You can get the sound of your favorite artist(only of course if they use the wah pedal).

I'm more of a rock guy myself, so I thought I wouldn't use this pedal much, but I have. If you play "Voodoo Child (Slight Return)" without a wah, it sounds so great to hear it with it. And if your into Funk you should get this pedal. This pedal is a classic, and it earned that title. Give it a try at a guitar shop first, see if it's "you" and if it is, enjoy.

You can depend on this pedal. It's pretty heavy and its got a rubber thing on the front so your foot won't slip. It's made of metal. It's very reliable (especially if you have a brand new 9 volt battery in it).

This pedal is amazing. Used by Hendrix and Page and many more. Very easy to use once you get familiar how it works. A simple stomp turns it on or off. Rock it back and forth for that sweet "wah" sound. Seriously, I love this pedal.