Wah-Wah Pedal review by Vox

Vox: Wah-Wah Pedal

I am using an Ibanez RG1570 trough this Wah-Wah Pedal trough Boss DS-1 and to my Fender Hot Rod Deluxe amplifier. The pedal isn't noisy and it goes great with my setup. It is very good for getting Hendrix wah tone like in Voodoo Chile (slight return). And it is a very good pedal to play around with and make crazy noises. Great sounding pedal.

I play a variety of music from classic rock to some virtuoso stuff (Satriani, Vai) and it is a great match. I have been playing for 7 years now and I really enjoy playing with this pedal. I have compared it to Dunlp CryBaby, and I choose this one because of smoother wah sound. Great pedal afterall and I recogment it to anyone who wants to play some good wah.

It's hard as a rock and I would gig with it any time.

It's very simple to use, no knobs just a pedal. The manual is simple. You switch it on by pushing it a bit more on the toe position and turn it off the same way. The pedal is good and it sweeps up and down very smoothly. It does not have an imput for 9v adapter, but the bateries last for ever on this pedal (I've had it for 5 months and I didn't have to change it even once).