Wah-Wah Pedal review by Vox

Vox: Wah-Wah Pedal

I'm using it with both my Peavy Raptor and my Fender Deluxe Nashville Power Telecaster - great with both. It gives kind of a weird hum when its left on, but that may just be how it reacts with my amp (Peavey Rage 158, which isn't that great, I know). As far as getting a certain sound, you would probably be better off getting something a little more pricy, just because it would be a better quality. Something like a CryBaby would be good in place of this little guy.

As a solo guitarist, I like jazz and funk, and this Wah-Wah Pedal is excellent for that, as well as most other non-distortion genres. With my band, we play a mix of rock, metal, punk, and the likes, and it would do the job, but definintely not be the best. I would probably not replace it if it were lost or stolen, I'd probably save up some cash and buy a better one. I do not love or hate this pedal, it simply resides in the same living space as my other instruments and I. All in all, I wouldn't recommend this, but if you're short on funds, this is the way to go.

Mine crapped out on me after about a year, but it works from time to time. I'm broke so I don't want to take it to get fixed, but I think there's a short in one of the wires. I've used it in a gig without backup before, and it was brilliant, but like I said, it took a dump a few months back.

This pedal was a good deal. Just plug in and it's on.