Wah-Wah Pedal review by Vox

Vox: Wah-Wah Pedal

Purchased from: Ebay

I run an Oscar Schmidt OE-30 (hopefully a Fender Strat soon) through this, then to a Big Muff and then to a Small Clone, and finally into a Marshall MG. This thing makes no noise, though I have heard of people recieving radio transmissions through them. The effects are strong and full sounding, and I lose no tone through this.

I play everything from delta blues to Metallica type metal, and it fits everything well. Add a little distortion here or there but nonetheles. I've been playing for about 4.5 years. I did all the research for this item, and compared it to other wahs in the music store, and this pedal owns in the all around category. I would most definitely buy another if this were lost/stolen after crying for several days. I love the rubber feet in that they screw on and not glued like Electro-Harmonix. I love the sound and the ergonomic feel. I wish it had a volume knob however, and I wish it had an AC jack.

This wah has been through hell. As with all my effects, it's constantly being thrown, out windows, against walls etc. And has never ever broken or had an issue. I would definitely use this without a backup. Definitely.

I purchased this from a man Who didn't properly know how to spell "wah wah". One Switch and no knobs makes this a very simple pedal. The manual I recieved was for a Dunlop Crybaby which may or may not come with Vox wah wahs, but it was not needed because of this items simplicity.

R0ck3rd4z
    lmao, this pedal is worth its weight in gold dust if it can make an MG series amp sound good
    JustinJ49
    I like to play any thing from Hendrix to BLS and my friend had his Crybaby and it sucked when he had distortion. So im hoping this sounds better for both type-Blues AND Metal
    sebastian_96
    hey im lookin for a wah wah pedal.. my band is really funk rock and we play lots of red hot chili's whenever we need to do covers so would this one be good or should I go with crybaby?
    Johnny Blade
    the best wah pedal is chicago iron's remake of the old tychobrahe parapedal wah wah. they now call the a parachute wah. they sound much better than a vox or a crybaby.