Wah-Wah Pedal review by Vox

Vox: Wah-Wah Pedal

Purchased from: Motor City Guitar

I use a Gibson Les Paul and a Marshall half stack, and this pedal works great. The only problem is that with distortion you get less of a wah effect, unless you are using the effects loop, but that goes standard for anything. It sounds better than most other wah's that I've owned. For the price you can't get any better!

I play classic rock, modern rock, and blues, and this pedal works great. Good sound even when using pinch harmonics (like Zakk, or Tremonti) but it still sounds great in clean slow melodic stuff like Clapton, or SRV. I would recomend you buy it!

Vox gave this one a very very rugged disign! Not to mention that the chrome looks sweet on it. I would definitly use it at gigs without a backup.

This thing is very easy to use! Just plug in the two cables (one from the amp and one from the guitar), and your set-up. When your ready to use it just click down on the toe and move the pedal back and forth. The two things I don't like is that to get to the battery you need to take off the feet and the bottom of the pedal, and this pedal doesn't work with a powersupply cord.