Wah-Wah Pedal review by Vox

Vox: Wah-Wah Pedal

Purchased from: Sam Ash

Very Vintage sounding. Jimi Hendrix used this wah. Black Stone Cherry uses this wah. although it lacks versatility, it really sounds nice while it's on. Install passive bypass and this thing is perfect. I've played Dunlop Crybabies, Morleys, Budda Wahs, everything! but this beats everything else I've tried. And for 100 dollars!

The best possible wah wah you can buy with this amount of money built like it is and sounding like it does. My friends gasp when I do any wah solo. It not only sounds great playing musicians music who use this wah but it sounds great with everything! Especially your own compositions!

I've never even had to change the battery, unbelievably quiet switching and I've had this wah for a year now! I always leave it on and it still hasn't lost battery power. If you take out your cord it says it preserves the battery but I can't imagine why anyone Who is lazy would waste their time taking out the battery when it could last for more than a year! Plus it's built like a brick house.

Extremely easy to use. Put in the battery, plug it in to your guitar and your amplifier and let it rip! push down hard on the front to turn on and off the wah. because of the lack of diversity or versatility in this wah, it makes it extremely easy to use which is great for the beginner to intermediate player and for the advanced player if they know what they want.

metal_man101
    doesnt mike amott play with one of these?? And you can buy a bypass kit off ebay especially for this for about 13 so it doesnt "suck" your tone when switched off
    Clavlac
    Hey,i was wondering if anyone could help me. I was thinkin of buying a crybaby but the reviews are so good for this vox.I play loads of Red Hot Chili Pepper songs with my band and i was wonderin if this would be a good pedal to go for....
    oscarstegland
    I tried the Vox Clyde McCoy Wah which was great. It comes with an AC adaptor and true bypass so it's got all the missing features. The Clyde McCoy is said to have the best sound for rock, but I'd like to try the Fulltone Clyde as well, as it's said by many to be the best wah pedal on the market(excluding custom made ones by smaller brands).