Wah-Wah Pedal review by Vox

Vox: Wah-Wah Pedal

I use this pedal through a Epiphone Les Paul Standard and a Vox AC50CP2. I don't use any other pedals with it. It can be noisy when you have the treble maxed on the amp and the toe pressed forward but other that that it isn't noisy at all exept for a small hum with the foot forward but this is expected. The effect sounds great for blues and rock but can't do high gain stuff very well. I can get good Jimmy Page and Jimi Hendrix tones out of this and its great to add a splash of wah to blues riffs. I don't use this with other effects but the reverb through my amp sounds just fine through it. There is true bypass and when the wah is off it sounds just like I just had the guitar and amp.

I play mainly blues and rock but play everything else too. This a great for everything that could use a wah exept metal. I have been playing for two years and own this my Vox AC50CP2 and an Epiphone Les Paul Standard. If this was lost or stolen I would buy this again right away. I love everything about it but wish it had an added level control. I compared it too the Dunlop Crybaby and this blew it away in every aspect.

This thing is built really solid and I would gig without a backup. None of the parts seem lose. No complaints. Doesn't seem like it would brake down. I also bought a warranty so it is gauranteed not to brake down. The Wiring looks solid.

This is a Wah-Wah Pedal. Press the toe to activate the wah, keep it upward to make the sound have more treble, lean it back so it has more bass and rock your foot back and forth to make the wah-wah sound. The manual says just about what I just said. This unit has not been modified.

TeleRevan
    its a great soundin pedal but helps if the switch dosnt break after a month!
    duzit89
    i bought this wah just because it already had the bypass put in.. so i thought why not.. buy it off the dude..$60