Bad Dog Distortion review by Washburn

Washburn: Bad Dog Distortion

Purchased from: Sam Goodys

The Setup I used when I played with this pedal was a: American Fender Stratocaster, with a small Squire amp, the effects sound great just leave the distortion on the amplifier off. I honestly belive the Washburn pedal is a great pedal for people who like to play rock and southern rock, it is also good for Metal too, all effects on this pedal are great and for a good price too.

I play a lot of southern rock and metal and also Guns N' Roses too I have been playing for almost 4 years now and I would recomend this pedal for anyone, begginer or expert. If this pedal where to magically dissapear or get lost or stolen I would buy it again. I love the fact that is has that crunchy distortion on it and at the same time a thick heavy distortion, or a southern rock distortion whatever my desire may be at the moment and time.

I honestly believe this is a sturdy built pedal as long as you are not stomping on it as hard as you can it should last you a life time, of course on a gig I would recomend it, of course I'm the type of person to always keep a backup for anything for "just in case" type of situations.

This pedal is fairly simple to use my friend bought one and told me that it was a good pedal so I had to try it for my self, it is very simple to use, there is no manual for this distortion pedal, who needs one? This pedal allows you to get creative with your amp a good thin crunch when you need it and a calm clean sound when you feel the need for it.