Bad Dog Distortion review by Washburn

Washburn: Bad Dog Distortion

I use an ESP LTD-H50 with a Marshall G15RCD practice amp and when I'm not practicing I use it with a PA system(not sure what make or model). It has a ground buzz when used with an adapter, but that is normal I suppose. The effects are great, I can go anywhere from fuzzy to a heavy crunch. I can get the Angus Young sound out of it pretty good and make it scream like Wylde. Also sounds good when playing Lynyrd Skynyrd style.

I play just about every type of music that involves a guitar. I've played for 3 years. This pedal, again, is very versatile and reliable. I would buy another if I needed to. I like how it can turn a clean amp into a heavy crunch. If you want a good pedal that's tough and has a wide range of playability go with this one. Gave it a 10, definitely worth getting.

Its a pretty tough little pedal. It's taken a few bumps and drops. It's held up pretty well so far and I've had it for at least a year of tough use. Don't need a backup with this pedal, It's pretty solid. It would be hard to wear it down, unless of course you really try. It's a nine, but just because the inset on the knobs come out. It's no big deal at all, I just like my gear in best of shape as possible.

It sounds great. It's very versatile and has a wide range of uses. I can get anything from blues and metal to making my guitar sound like a Cello. I've experimented a lot with it. Might take awhile for some people to figure out the settings and get what they want out of it so I'm giving it a 7.

seu_madruga
    Help!! I wonder if Lyon Distortion and Washburn Bad Dog Distortion are the same pedal?? both looks identical in shape so I hope someone could tell me what's the difference between one and another. Thanks
    MooshMooshMarc
    Got this today.. suprisingly good! a bit of tweaking with the controls and you can get a great sound (songs on my profile use it)