Lyon Distortion review by Washburn

Purchased from: target

It's ok for a walmart product. I never bought this. A friend loand it to me for a while. I don't get much feedback and noise which surprized me alittle. My Favorate sounds would be Level at mid, low at low, and high at high, gain at mid. Then for a heavier sound I turn low to full, and high to low. You can turn the gain way down and make something like an overdrive pedal.

The nobs feel like they would break if bumped. They would break if you dropped it. People say something is cheap if you drop it and it breaks. If I dopped an acoustic I wouldn't count on it working. Just the shape makes then nobs open and easy to break if stepped on (mine hasn't broken). They say the battery doesnt't last long. If you leave the pedal pluged in, the battery will drain overnight. It's last me months if you unplugg it when your done. Your supposed to unplug everything anyway. I would stick with Boss or digitec. I would not use this in a gig just becasue it's too basic, not very bad or good. It sounds like a lot of songs distortion, but can't get exact. I have been playing for like a year now so I don't relay know what sounds "good" but I like this sound. I can find better though.

It is made out of a strong hard to scratch medal. The bottom and the foot pedal part is made of a strong rubber that smells and feels like a new car tire. The input and output jacks feel tight and the chord always stays in the jack unless moved around a lot. The pedal does not tip over because the jacks are on two different sides. I've seen some with both jacks on the same side that tip over and make it hard to link pedels.

Just a basic pedal with four nobs, not too hard to figure out. From left to right, level, low, high, and gain. Everybody who has pedals will get input to output, and output to input mixed up when not looking. There was no instructions but it's a pedal. Nothing hard about it.

that_1_dude24
    Wow... I brought this home one day and IT SUCKED! The sound was horrible, and a week later the thing wouldn't work! Definately Do Not Buy!