Lyon Distortion review by Washburn

The distortion pedal is great. It sounds great to. It is very very noisy. When you turn all of the knobs up as high as they go it sounds really cool. I love to mess around with the knobs and see what kind of sound I get and normally they are cool. You can get it to sound like the intro of "Hold on" by the Jonas brothers.

I like to play metal with this pedal. The pedal is really good for this style of music. It makes the guitar sound loud and heavy. This was my first distortion pedal so iff I go overboard on the review I am sorry. But I have been using this pedal for a very very long time and it is great. Of course it is not the best though. I wish it had more bass but other than that it is a good item.

You can depend on it. The best thing about it's reliability is that the battery lasts a while. The reason is that when you unplug it from the guitar it automatically turns off. This way when you are on stage the battery will not die out in the middle of a song. I would use it at a gig. You probably would not need a back up but it would be smart just in case.

It sounds pretty good. Unfortunately it does produce static when you are not playing. It is still a good item. It is pretty easy to get good sound out of it. The one bad thing is that it does not come with a manual but it is easy to figure out. The item is good. I like to us it and it is very easy to use.

punkrocker200
    Never get this pedal!!! About a week or two later the thing had to be fixed!!! Something about the battery wire was out and had to solidify it or watever you call it. Then year later it did it again but fixed it. NEVER GET THIS PEDAL!!!! And yes I too got it at target. Never get guitar/guitar stuff at any store unless its just from a guitar store. Learned my less!!!
    seu_madruga
    Help!! I wonder if Lyon Distortion and Washburn Bad Dog Distortion are the same pedal?? both looks identical in shape so I hope someone could tell me what's the difference between one and another. Thanks
    roarinflames
    yeah this pedal was really meh and the wah was alright but surpisingly i like the chorus pedal it actually sounds pretty nice it really "sparkles" through a tube amp