Lyon Wah review by Washburn

Washburn: Lyon Wah

Price paid: A$ 45

Purchased from: Big W

My set up (LWAH Washburn pedal between a Yamaha pacifica guitar and a basic storm australia ae-t20, or sometimes Cube 60, provides a great warm, sound. It's great when your trying to bring attention to solos, but creating a wah wah over it, or if your trying to make a fuzzy guitar pattern in the back ground of your song, (like most songs by Tame Impala) you just put it in the position you want. Since this is a one-effect amp, it only has the Vintage Wah effect on it, but it's a great sound.

This Pedal is pretty much perfect for the Vintage Wah effect. It's great for jazz/funk solo's. The battery power is a great advantage, but it's also great having the option of wall-plug, for emergencies. Unfortunatly you have to supply your own DC 9 volt plug. If I lost this I would definently look into buying another one, though I doubt I'd ever get as good deal as I got with the one I currently have. Over all, an amazing pedal!

This is an amazing, strong, sturdy and great looking pedal. I depend on this for all my concerts, and I would definently go to a concert without a backup, nothing else is needed with this. I've dropped it many times and its still find. I'm very happy with this buy and it's a good piece of equipment.

This is one of the most simple pedals I've ever used or seen. It features just a knob for range. It's great looking a produces a great sound. It didn't come with a manual, as I got an open box discount, but since this is such a sturdy durable product, it was perfect and in-tact. It's sturdy but is easy to use; it's not hard to push up and down, but it is sometimes a little hard to turn it on and off, but that's really only if your not standing up - meaning this amp isn't likely to be part of an on-stage problem.

nitestick
    i purchased one of these pedals off eBay for $35au (including postage) new . it should be here by the end of the week, when i receive it i'll type up a review. from what i've heard i got myself a bargain.
    nitestick
    my wah turned up today, i haven't had the opportunity to use it with my guitar yet but i'll probably post a review as soon as i've toyed with it for a while