2100 review by Zoom

• Reviewer's score: 7 Good
Zoom: 2100

Purchased from: Ebay

It is pretty easy to editing everything. The distortions are not the greatest I've heard but they work. The chorus and flanger are nice. And the wah isn't bad either.

I play some types of rock and a little punk, which is sort of difficult with the distortions being as bad as they are, I wouldn't recommend it if you want good distortions. There are not a whole lot of effects on it (30-33 I believe). It isn't a bad for beginners. I am pretty sure that this is discontinued, so you can get a pretty good deal on ebay. If it were stolen i would not replace it. I think that I would probably buy a DigiTech. Overall this is good if you are a beginner and don't mind the distortions.

This thing looks very cheap and is made out of all plastic (although the bottom has a metal plate). It has never done anything to prove that it isn't dependable if I were to go on a gig, so if it were a small gig I suppose I would use it. I wouldn't recommend using force on it though, because it looks as if it might break if you did.

This was my first effects processor, and it took me a day or two to figure everytthing out. But the manual wasn't very good at all about explaining everything.