2100 review by Zoom

Zoom: 2100

Purchased from: A friend

Sound is OK, but the Wah and the distortions are the bad points of this, distortion sounds plastic, and the wah is not so powerfull and the pedal for manual wah is not a sensible one, so is not like a real wah, I recommend use another wah, analog one. Sound.

I play lots of Incubus songs with this, so with the effects seems so easy to play those songs, just a delay with phaser, or ring, or just delay, automatic wah, its good. I also play Tool, sometimes I use effects like delay but not too much, but for other kind of rock i just use to change clean and distortion. Anyway i think if someone stole it i would buy another but its good like your first multi-effect. The only thing i wouls make better for this product are the distortions and thewah, and put a sensible pedal on it.

Well, i've playing with this like two years and it has never failed me, no fails. I use it when I play Live, i love effects so this is really a help for little gigs because is small, compact, easy to bring. But for a big gig i would use it with an analog distortion pedal to make a perfect sound.

Its easy of use, at the beginning it can be difficult just because its new for you, but then you will know how to use it and is so easy actually sometimes playing Live i change the some effects while we are playing a song. The manual is complicated, but its ok, just with the basic you can learn to use it.