3030 review by Zoom

Zoom: 3030

Purchased from: eBay

I plug a Squire Strat into it with a standard cord. I then plug the pedal into a little Squire amp (dunno what it's called). It can generate a loud noise but isn't at the best quaility (little bit of humming - more louder). 1/2 of the effects are editable so you can have custom settings, can get all kinds of soft and harsh sounds out of it. Very versitile. I can get te sound of RHCP outta it, but not of Green Day. It has step as well which is wkd. distortion od sounds bit cheap I think but still airly good.

I play indie/rock and mainly clean setting musics outta it and gives a comparable sound (4.5/5). I have a Squire Strat and amp and this, I only have been plaing 4 months! If lost I'd get something different. I love the step bit of it. Wish it had a better display - it's only got a 88 display.

Yup, I'll gig with it.

It is fairly easy (3/5) for getting a decent sound out of it. All the pedals are fully functional to swap between patches (all 56 of them). Manual - didnt have one, printed one off net and was really easy to understand.

CryingAlone
    i dont like any of the sounds i get from it, id never gig with it lol i mean the powerchord cuts out a ton
    Ultimation
    (5 years later...) I have one of these, too. Hoping to get some clean fx and use my amp for distortion, but it's been pretty difficult to figure out. Def. need a manual/guide, and I'm the DIY kind of guy, so it's a little difficult. For sale, too, if anyone stumbles on this...