505 II review by Zoom

Zoom: 505 II

Purchased from: Musi-tech

My current setup is a shitty Nevada imitation strat and a small 30 watt Nevada amp. Before I got my pedal, for some reason when I would use distortion, there would be alot of feedback and static,but then I got my pedal, plugged it in, and it took all that shit away and it even makes my amp louder, it's great. From since I got it, there has been no problems, the effects have been sounding good. Well there's a whole bunch of types of distortion and all, so yeah, I can say I kinda get the sound of my fav bands (Blink 182, Sum 41, Lit, Treble Charger, Green day, Fenix TX and a whole bunch more).

I play punk music in my band called Physical Contact, this pedal works great with it. I have been playing for 9 months now, I have to say that I think I'm pretty good considering I had no idea what i was doing when I first picked up a guitar. I would wait if it got stolen or lost, I would have to think about it if I would buy a different one or a same one. To conclude, I think it's agreat invention,nice and small and it does the job, keep on playin.

I depend on this pedal a whole lot,if I had a backup I would use it, but I wouldn't be too worried if I didn't have a backup because this pedal is very reliable.

Great effects,easy to use, I learned how to program patches and all that in just a couple of days, the manual is helpful, it has diagrams, but it could have been maybe just a bit more clear. All in all, it's awsome.