606 review by Zoom

• Reviewer's score: 7 Good
Zoom: 606

Purchased from: Kley-Zemer

Every effect is different some are noisy and some are not I can get any artist sound I'd like using the editing. The chorus, reverb, room, effects have really good sound and every effect through accustic to flanger sounds really good. One complaint that I have is that some effects have different volume than the others which make it difficult to built one effect and then another one after him 'cause you want to keep the volum the same.

I play every style of music and really happy that I purchesed it 'cause it really suites me I love the preety style it's built and the easy to use everything.

I can really use it and do whatever I want with it. I would play along with it 'cause its sound is really great and whorthy the price.

It's very easy to use and comfortable for all of your lazy people who doesn't want to edit patches, it has a lot of sounds and it goes preety smooth. Once you've got used to the multi-effect you'll understand how it works and what all the switches and overdrives are. The expression - pedal is very easy to use and can be patched on any effect. The manual is really good and explained everything and has explanations in alot of languages.