606 review by Zoom

• Reviewer's score: 6.5 Neat
Zoom: 606

I'm using Fender Standard Stratocaster, and a Peavey Bandit 65 watt. On high gain settings there are some buzz, not a problem for rock. adjusting the ZNR minimizes the buzzing, but the sustain is affected. Wish I could fine tune the EQ settings, they are fixed and you can't, but you can still get a great sound with it. Wish the pedal was more sensitive though, it's kinda shallow.

I play anything from rock to pop, and I get a good sound. I just wish I could fine tune the settings, like adding a little more depth on delays, and the EQ seetings. It's great for newbies and those that don't hassle with tweaking. Overall it's a good pedal, the pedals kinda shallow but still does the job. I recomend it for those that has a $100 budget for effects. If you have more cash to blow, I suggest you get a metal chassis.

I've been using it for 2 years, so far I just replaced the switches that trigger the patches. Once a drunk bastard accidentally stteped on it, but so far nothing happened. I don't like the plastic though, its tough on the road. I'm opting to buy something that has a metal casing, for extra protection. For me, plastic stays at home or indoors.

The patches sound great right out of the box. With a little tweaking you can easily get the sound you want. The preset mods are just perfect for those that gets their head out on tweaking. Only problem is the patch switching-its hard to jump over, in live playing. But for home or studio use, it's good.

Nerdo-sez-bo
    I have this pedal, the first review sums it up for me. The best wah you can get without a crybaby too. Still haven't filled in all the unused effect slots!