707 II Guitar review by Zoom

Zoom: 707 II Guitar

I basically use Gibson Les Paul with a Behringer Firebird amp. It isn't always noisy, but on certain types of distortions it is. The effects are really good. They really impressed me. And you can get the sound of your favourite artists, but you'll have to do some searching as there are plenty of effects to look through. Nirvana, Zepellin, all can be found. Distrortion for one is really good. Plenty of types. Wah is kinda weak, but on the whole great effects.

I basically play hard rock, grunge, metal. And the awesome distortion suits me great. I've been playing for over a year now. I just have my laptop and speakers in my room. It makes a perfect jam room. It not very cheap so you'll definately have to look after it. And you wouldn't want to lose something like this anyways. I mostly like the distortions and the lead effects such us of Van Halen and Vai. The expression pedal is great! Helps alot! Compare it with V-amp 2, X V-AMP, it is far above all them. It pretty much has everyhthing.

Totally reliable. Although plastic, but I think, using it like human beings won't hurt. Adapter can be used, or batteries can be used which work continuously for 11 hours. And I can use it without a backup. Take good care of it and you'll have no trouble. It sounds great, looks great, is totally reliable, as far as I think. But look out for one thing, the input and out put jacks at the back can get loose if you plug in and out too much. So tht's a set back, try not to move the wire too much once in.

It might seem difficult to use it at first but the manual always helps. I know majority of the people never bother to read it but take my advice, take out some time and read it, it makes everything pretty easy. Everything is given in the manual. But try to mess around with it a bit and you'll get the basics. But some of the stuff gets complicated like editing and stuff. So try the manual first or you'll ruin your thing.