707 II Guitar review by Zoom

Zoom: 707 II Guitar

Purchased from: Matts Guitar Store

The amazing setup I use is a Fender Strat, Zoom 707II Guitar and a few Marshall amplifiers. It is not noisy at all unless of course you want it to be noisy and make it noisy. The effects on this processor never let you down.. They are almost never weak and like almost always Great. I got this processor when my teacher was using it and I thought it sounded just like the Megadeth and Metallica guitar effects.. at that moment I fell in love with so I got one.. you can also get a lot of their other heavier sound by using a Metal Drive sound and loading it with a lot of gain. On the processor all the effects are amazing eccept I think that the delay is kind of screwed up, but I don't use that much so yea. Other than that all is good.

My friend call me the heavy metal freak or the guitar kid. I play mostly heavy music such as Megadeth and Metallica. But I also love just playing some amazing rock such as Guns N Roses etc. This processor matches my style of music almost totally. I have been playing guitar for 1 year now and have used this processor for about 11 months. I own quite a lot of other gear like a few more processors but this IS definately my fav. and best. If anything happend to this processor like if it got stolen or lost. I would buy one again for sure. It happend before aswell, some one stole it and I decided to get the same one again. The thing I love most about this processor is the effects and don't hate anything about it. My faourite feature though is the pedal.

This is one processor you can always depend on to satisfy your needs.. I would even take this for a gig without a backup processor with the confidence you get out of this. But I still don't do that myself because I still love being "better safe than sorry."

This guitar effects processor is very easy to use and Rock with. It is quite easy to get an amazing souund out of this processor by just setting your modules right. You can improve on this sound with easy parameter knobs. The patches given in the processor (the PRESET group) are so awesome I actually didn't want to edit any of the patches even on the user group. I was just foolin around one day when I was actually trying to get better sound than that of the preset group. I thought you could get any sounds better than those... Then I edited a patch so easyly and it sounded better than ever. There was a manuel given in the box I got it in and it explained everything about the processor. It went from how to take care of it to connecting it to all the extra feature to editin patches and what all the preset patches are.