G1Next review by Zoom

Zoom: G1Next

The sound on this is IMO, much better than any of the DigiTech RP series of pedals. I recently sold a RP-70 that I had, just so I could get this. The Acoustic guitar setting on this, is the best that I have ever heard. I'm using my Fender and Squier Strats with this through my Crate GX-65 and it definitely adds a whole new dimension to my amp's sound. The effects aren't overbearing and muddy and sound absolutely great. Of course though, you do have to have some patience to get the exact sound that you want, especially on your gain settings, but once you do, you won't look back.

I would definitely replace this if anything happened to it. This pedal is good for any kind of music, from Blues to Metal. I've been playing for over 37 years and IMO, this is the best effects processor for it's price today. I highly recommend this for either a beginner or anyone who is on a low budget like myself.

I just got this on Tuesday and used it last night with my band at a gig and it passed with flying stars. So to all the naysayers who say that this isn't gig worthy, get your heads out of your asses. Even though the casing is made of plastic, I'm sure this could last a lifetime providing you don't stomp on it with your full body weight.

This is fairly easy to get a good sound out of it, providing you have some patience. Editing your own patches can take some time but are definitely worth it IMO. The manual is very easy to understand if you take the time to read it thoroughly. This is a very good buy and well worth it.

19SRV75
    G1Next is a marvelous!in every aspect,including the low price. Try it,you can edit patches and get hundreds on internet searching from users around the world. 10 points...