G2 review by Zoom

Zoom: G2

Purchased from: Long and McQuade

I'm using it with a '92 US Fender Strat. I'll also plug it into my Line 6 Spider 210 if I want some volume out of it. The effects are really full and what you'd expect from the high sample rate. I haven't had the chance to try and mimmic my fav artists but with all this thing can do I don't think it'll be hard. There are some good presets too that sound alot like some artists. The reverb is really good with this.

I play a very wide style of music and this will do it all for me I can see. I had nothing before buying this and had looked at lots of other pedals. You really can't beat the features and sounds for the price. I'd buy it again for sure if it was stolen. Also, the drum Machine is great for practicing scales, soloing and things like that. The tuner is easy to use as well. I love it.

I can depend on it so far, looks tough and feel really solid.

This unit is very easy to use. All you have to do is grab the small manual that comes with it and read it as you're infront of the Machine with your guitar plugged in, that's it! Once you see the basic layout of the knobs you'll have it in no time.