G2.1U review by Zoom

Zoom: G2.1U

Purchased from: westgate music

I am using it with a Epiphone Les Paul and a Roland amp. It is noisy on most Overdrive settings whitch is fine. The effects are always perfect. I can get the sound of The Beatles and Rolling Stones. Distortion is great and chorus is even better pretty much every effect is great.

I play rock and country and it is a perfect match. I have been playing for about 4 years and I also own a crybaby. There is nothing I would have asked before I brought the product. If it got stolen I would replace it fast. What I love is that is has so many differnt effects that it took me a week to figure them all out. I don't hate anything about it. My favorite feature is the reverb. I dont compare it to any other product. I wish it had 2 inputs and 2 outputs so 2 people could use it at the same time.

I can depend on it to last through anything because it is so sturdy. I would use on a gig because with its rubber sides and stell knobs it is unbreakable.

It is amazing it is so easy to use and I have only played for a couple years and I can work it with ease. Editing patches is simple whitch is nice. The manual expains eveything clearly. My unit has not been upgraded.