G2.1U review by Zoom

Zoom: G2.1U

Purchased from: Island Music

I am using a very cheap second hand Westfield Explorer which is a piece of crap and a Kustom amplifier which is also not so good but as this pedal is so good I actually get a decent, clean sound out it or distorted if I wish. The effects are amazing and there are so many to choose from. My personal favourite is probably the reverb as it really has a perfect sound.

This pedal is good for any style of music you are playing. The drum Machine is very handy if needing improvement on timing, many different drum beats to choose from. But as I said, this is my first pedal, but I have heard my friends pedals and personally I think mine sound a lot better then theirs and they also agree. I mean, it must be pretty good if Black Label Society use this!

Well I have only had this for about 3 months and I personally don't think it is going to fail on me. I wouldn't need a backup pedal as it would not be needed with this amazing pedal. I can see me still using this same pedal in a year or two so time still working fine.

Well, I do not know much about pedals as this is the first pedal I have owned but I had no trouble of finding my way around it. It is easy to go through the different effects and change the drum Machine effect. The manual is not needed for this as it is very simple to Pick up on.

devil3062
    gautam_lp
    I just Bought mine last week. Its my first effects pedal and tell you what, i must be the proudest 1st-time effects owner in the world!!!!! Long Live Zoom G2.1u!!!!
    gautam_lp
    devil3062 wrote: can ne1 tell me out of the three multi processors within the $200 range which would be best for a pink floyd sound immitation? i rili dnt have much to spend on effects but 200.. narrowed down choice between boss me-20, zoom g2.1 nd line 6 floor pod? pls help..thanx
    Look, I don't know if You can actually get a Boss Me-20 in that range. If you can, its great. But still, for your cause, Take the zoom G2.1u as it can imitate lots of sounds and you can create new sounds similar to pink Floyd and stuff!