GFX-4 review by Zoom

Zoom: GFX-4

Purchased from: Walthamstow Music

It's load but it has a master volume control and you can control the volume of the effects using the pedal. So volume isn't a problem all the effects sound great and it has artists own effects ie EVH and Satch effects. The effects are so easy to switch from and to create sounds of your fav people. I can recreate KH sounds and switch to Clapton with an acoustic sim. It's so versitile and sounds great.

It's great, sounds great, effects are great, easy to use, versatile, durable, I would buy it again if something was to happen to it. I've seen my mates pedals and this wipes the floor with them, so amny effects and they are all good.

Yeah, I can depend on it. It's strong and sturdy and I would gig with it and wouldn't worry about needing a backup.

It's so easy to use, I got it home and took it out the box and it is truly plug n play, the manual is very straight forward if you need it (i didn't, it's all self explanitory). The only thing you need the manual for is the list of effects, they are all rarelly easy to edit and change and it sounds great even when played through a practice amp.