USA (San Antonio), December 11, 2004 Review

artist: Chevelle date: 06/06/2005 category: live concerts

Sign up to get weekly digest with top stories from UG. Ads free, only news.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG

Chevelle: USA (San Antonio), December 11, 2004
 Perfomance: 10
 9.4
 8.7
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (San Antonio), December 11, 2004 Reviewed by: ashley420, on june 06, 2005

Sound: Pete and Joe's singing was really awesome, way better than the album but it's always better live. I wasn't really paying attention to the instuments they used, but the sound was just really awesome. // 10

Perfomance: Of course we all enjoyed them. I don't remember all the songs they played but I know they were only from Point #1 and wonder what's next albums, because TTOT was not out yet. The whole show was a special moment but it's always nice when they talk to the crowd and when we all sing along. That's the best thing ever. // 10

Overall Impression: USA, San Antonio, TX, Sunset Station-Lonestar Pavillion, December 11, 2004. The very first opener was Vendetta Red which I wasn't very intrested in. Then there were the Lost Prophets, they were really awesome. I loved the vibe that was going around. I hated that I got to the front and I got stuck at the side. The tickets were about 24.00 dollars and it was way worth it. The show was unforgetable because that was the first show that I have ever been alone in the crowd. Most certaintly I will go their net show man! // 10

More Chevelle reviews rating latest review
+ USA (New York), April 3, 2007 7.9 04/05/2007